As a church school we believe that it is very important that we enable the children to gain a clear understanding of the Christian faith. We aim to do this through teaching and example, not through indoctrination.
The aims of the School are:-
- To make the School a happy place where children want to learn, take pride in their work and develop a working attitude
- To develop each child’s full potential
- To foster each child’s talents, be it academic, physical or artistic and widen each child’s horizons by introducing them to many different activities and experiences
- To help children acquire knowledge and skills relevant to adult life and employment in a fast changing world
- To help children develop socially, have a sense of moral values and to have regard for other people’s feelings and situations whatever their colour, race or creed
- To help children understand the world in which they live and the reliance on individuals, groups and nations.
- To help children become self-confident and self-reliant. To encourage them to be polite, respectful, considerate, loyal and trustworthy.
- To help children appreciate human achievements and aspirations